The person in charge of the questions regarding the Personal Data protection of the LA NOUVELLE EVE can be reached at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
LA NOUVELLE EVE, and where applicable, its subsidiaries and affiliates, protect the privacy of Users by complying with the laws in force.
To this end, LA NOUVELLE EVE, and where applicable, its subsidiaries and affiliates, collect and process the Personal Data concerning the Users in accordance with the national and European laws in force and notably the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 called the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”).
All Personal Data is treated with due care and confidentiality.
- GATHERING OF PERSONAL DATA
- To view and visit the Website, the User does not, in principle, have to provide any of his/her own Personal Data, excepting Cookies potentially implemented under the conditions specified hereunder.
LA NOUVELLE EVE is only likely to gather Personal Data from Users through the “CONTACT US”, ” SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER”, “CASTING ACTS”, “PRIVATISATION” or “BOOKING” tabs in order to ensure proper monitoring of the requests made by the User.
In support of his/her application and to demonstrate his/her artistic talent, if he/she wishes, the User may also provide a link to a media of his/her choice so as to illustrate his/her skills (e.g. presentation of his/her CV on LinkedIn, performance videos from YouTube, etc.).
- When gathering the Personal Data, the User expressly agrees to provide only information that is complete, accurate and up to date, and not detrimental to the interests or the rights of third parties.
The information required in order to carry out the tasks described above is indicated by an asterisk in the different pages of the Website concerned. The other information is optional.
- LEGAL BASIS OF THE PROCESSION OF DATA
The Personal Data processing carried out by LA NOUVELLE EVE has for legal basis the execution of the contract and the precontractual measures or the consent of the Users.
LA NOUVELLE EVE processes Personal Data particularly in order to:
- send information related to the activities of LA NOUVELLE EVE;
- manage the booking and ticketing services;
- manage requests from Users and develop the statistics needed to improve the Website;
- organise contests, lotteries or any promotional activity, excluding online betting and gambling games subject to the approval of the French Online Gambling Regulatory Authority;
- carry out the recruitment of new artistic talent and manage the applications;
- manage requests for the right to access, correct, limit or have Personal Data limited in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Use.
- RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
LA NOUVELLE EVE is the recipient of the Personal Data of Users and is responsible for processing it.
Within the limit of their respective duties, the following parties may have access to all or part of the Personal Data:
- the teams in charge of developing the Website and promoting the services of LA NOUVELLE EVE;
- the teams in charge of auditing (auditor, teams responsible for internal audit procedures, etc.);
- the subcontractors in charge of providing the technical services related to the administration, maintenance and hosting of the Website, in compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act;
- the subcontractors in charge of ensuring the secure online payment services, in compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act;
- organisations, court officials and ministerial officers.
- STORING AND SECURITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA
- Length of time that the Personal Data is stored
The Personal Data is stored for as long as strictly necessary for managing the relationship between LA NOUVELLE EVE and the Users.
The Personal Data is stored by LA NOUVELLE EVE throughout the effective period of use of the Website by the User and, where applicable, for a maximum period of three (3) years from the last contact with the User.
At the end of this 3-year period, LA NOUVELLE EVE may contact the User again to see if he/she wants to keep on receiving information related to the activities of LA NOUVELLE EVE. In the absence of an explicit and positive response from the User, his/her Personal Data will be deleted or anonymized according to the provisions in force.
Personal Data which enables establishing proof of a purchase or reservation may, however, be archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular that provided under the Commercial Code, the Civil Code and the Consumer Code).
Personal Data relating to recruitment activities (tab “CASTING ACTS”) is stored for a period of five (5) years from the last contact with the candidate.
All processing operations that may be initiated by LA NOUVELLE EVE is summarized in the table hereafter:
Processing operations of Personal Data Table
Collected data and collection method
Legal basis of the processing
Duration of retention
Management of the registrations and sending of the newsletter
According to the information available on the official website of LA NOUVELLE EVE http://www.lanouvelleeveparis.com/
LA NOUVELLE EVE
The data are stored during three (3) years from the moment of their collection or the last contact
– Marketing service LA NOUVELLE EVE
– The data processor in charge of the processing of registrations and sending of newsletters
Recruitment: Casting acts
Last name, surname, email address, phone number, photos and/or videos provided by the applicant. Collection made by the mean of a form on the website
LA NOUVELLE EVE
The data are stored for the necessary duration of the processing of the application and for five (5) years from the last contact
– The human resources service of LA NOUVELLE EVE
– The artistic direction service
Booking: booking management through the official website of LA NOUVELLE EVE
– Civility, last name, surname, company, postal address, email address, phone number
– Data related to the transaction
Collection made by the mean of a form available on the reservation website of LA NOUVELLE EVE
LA NOUVELLE EVE
Implementation of the contract
As financial records and supporting documents, the data are stored during ten (10) years
– Reservation service
– IT service
Statistics of audience measurement
Data stored in the terminal of the Users (the Cookies for instance) or any other element used to identify the users and track the users (web analytic tool). Collection processed on the official website of LA NOUVELLE EVE through the cookies
LA NOUVELLE EVE
User’s consent formalized by the acceptance of cookies via a banner
The data are stored by default on the web analytic tool during twenty-four (24) months from the moment of collection of the consent
– Strategic Marketing service
– Google Inc.
– The data processor managing the web analytic tool
- Security measures
LA NOUVELLE EVE, and, where applicable, all of its subsidiaries and affiliates, undertake to provide its best efforts by taking all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data, and to protect it against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The computer systems used for the storing of Personal Data are equipped with a software protection system. Physical and electronic procedures are implemented for backing up the data gathered from the Website, in accordance with the French laws in force on the protection of Personal Data.
The employees of LA NOUVELLE EVE, and where applicable, subsidiaries and affiliates, who, due to their position, have access to the Personal Data, undertake to maintain the utmost confidentiality in this respect.
LA NOUVELLE EVE has entrusted its payment system to a company specialised in secure online payments, which guarantees total confidentiality of the User’s bank information, secured by SSL protocol which systematically controls the validity of access rights when the User pays by bank card and encrypts all exchanges in order to guarantee their confidentiality.
- RIGHTS OF THE USERS
In accordance with the regulations in force, the Users shall at all times have the right to access, rectify, delete or oppose Personal Rata concerning them and limit the processing of their Personal Data.
The Users have the right to ask, as soon as possible, for the deletion of their Personal Data collected when the User was underage at the moment of the collection.
The Users have the right to withdraw their consent at any time for parts of the processing made by LA NOUVELLE EVE based on this consent.
The Users have the opportunity to ask for the transfer of all their Personal Data in a structured format in the case they would like to transfer them to another data controller.
The Users can, at any time, modify and revoke directives related to the retention, the deletion and the communication of Personal Data concerning them after their death.
The Users are informed that LA NOUVELLE EVE neither uses an automated processing for their Personal Data, including the profiling, nor transfers their Personal Data outside of the European Union territory.
To exercise these right and to obtain communication of the information, the User must simply send his/her request for such information to LA NOUVELLE EVE, by sending the information necessary to identify him/her, including his/her full name, address and email address, by email sent to the following address: email@example.com or by ordinary post to the following address:
SOCIETE DES ORGANISATEURS DE SPECTACLES
Customer Service Department
25, rue Pierre Fontaine
75009 Paris, France
Any questions regarding the processing of the candidates’ (dancers, artists) Personal Data can also be made in the same conditions, addressed to LA NOUVELLE EVE by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the following address:
LA NOUVELLE EVE
82 Boulevard de Clichy
WARNING: due to material and technical constraints, the processing times for requests from Users will inevitably be increased if the request is made by mail.
The Users also have the possibility to file a complaint to the Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés (www.cnil.fr).
- As part of operating the Website, LA NOUVELLE EVE may have to install a cookie on the hard drive of the User’s computer (i.e. a file containing information on the User’s browsing activity on the pages of the Website). A cookie itself does not make it possible to identify the User, but records a certain amount of information necessary for the User to browse the Website (browser language, the date and time of visit, pages viewed, etc.) or Google Analytics cookies enabling to identify the User (geographic information by way of the IP address). On subsequent visits by the User on the Website, LA NOUVELLE EVE will be able to read the cookie installed particularly in order to allow and/or facilitate the User’s browsing experience on the Website.
- To facilitate the use of the features of the Website, LA NOUVELLE EVE employs purely technical cookies, such as:
- persistent cookies to customise the User’s interface;
- “shopping basket” cookies for the booking web page;
- “session ID” cookies for the duration of a session;
- session cookies created by a media player.
For all practical purposes, LA NOUVELLE EVE informs the User that he may also object at any time to the registration of technical cookies on his/her computer hard drive by properly configuring his/her browser. Where applicable, use of the Website may be impaired or even impossible.
For additional information on how to configure web browsers, the User may also consult the browser’s help menu. For the most used browsers, consult the following links in particular:
- for Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ;
- for Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/;
- for Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en;
- for Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies;
- for Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
- Audience measurements: LA NOUVELLE EVE uses, on the Website, cookies and Google Analytics tracking IDs provided by Google Inc.
The Google Analytics tool enables better understanding the behaviour of the Users by collecting anonymous information and generating reports for statistical analysis purposes and to measure the audience of http://www.lanouvelleeveparis.com/
In particular, LA NOUVELLE EVE has activated a Google Analytics feature that enables it to obtain reports on the demographics and interests of the Users, in order to provide an appropriate commercial offer that responds to the identified needs of its customers.
In the case where the User refuses to have data collected by the Google Analytics tool, he can disable the Google Analytics advertising features, including through the ads settings, the ads settings for mobile or any other means available (e.g. via the deactivation page of the Network Advertising Initiative or NAI).
The User also has the option of downloading and installing the add-on module to deactivate all the features of Google Analytics, which is made available to the public by Google Inc. at the following URL: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=fr
- Pursuant to the laws in force and the recommendations of the French Data Protection Authority, these cookies are stored in the User’s hard drive for not more than twenty-four (24) months after the moment when they were first placed on the User’s terminal.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE’S ACCOUNTS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
LA NOUVELLE EVE has a personalised account on various social networks (Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram) in order to promote its activities and share news of its revue with the general public. The User can access, monitor and comment on current events about LA NOUVELLE EVE, in accordance with the general terms and conditions of use and the personal data policy in force on these social networks.
The User thus acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to read beforehand the conditions in force for accessing, monitoring and sharing content on these social networks. LA NOUVELLE EVE shall not be held liable for the processing of personal data by the publishers of these social networks, except for processing from the specific settings carried out by LA NOUVELLE EVE on this social medias’ platforms, if applicable, for which LA NOUVELLE EVE is joint data controller.