LA NOUVELLE EVE and, where applicable, its subsidiaries and affiliates, protect the privacy of Users by complying with the laws in force.
To this end, LA NOUVELLE EVE and, where applicable, its subsidiaries and affiliates, have reported the gathering and processing of Personal Data concerning the Users to the French Data Protection Authority (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
All Personal Data is treated with due care and confidentiality.
2. GATHERING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1. To view and visit the Website, the User does not, in principle, have to provide any of his own Personal Data.
LA NOUVELLE EVE is only likely to gather Personal Data from Users through the “CONTACT”, “NEWSLETTER”, “AUDITIONS”, “PRIVATISATION” or
“BOOKING” tabs in order to ensure proper monitoring of the requests made by the User.
In support of his application and to demonstrate his artistic talent, if he wishes, the User may also upload photographs and a link to media of his choice so as to illustrate his skills (e.g. presentation of his CV on LinkedIn, performance videos on YouTube, etc.).
2.4. When gathering the Personal Data, the User expressly agrees to provide only information that is complete, accurate and up to date, and not detrimental to the interests or the rights of third parties.
The information required in order to carry out the tasks described above is indicated by an asterisk in the different pages of the Websites concerned. The other information is optional.
3. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
LA NOUVELLE EVE processes Personal Data particularly in order to:
– send information related to the activities of LA NOUVELLE EVE;
– manage the booking and ticketing services;
– manage requests from Users and develop the statistics needed to improve the Website;
– organise contests, lotteries or any promotional activity, excluding online betting and gambling games subject to the approval of the French Online Gambling Regulatory Authority;
– carry out the recruitment of new artistic talent and manage the applications;
– manage requests for the right to access, correct and have personal data deleted in accordance with these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
4. RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
LA NOUVELLE EVE is the recipient of the Personal Data of Users and is responsible for processing it.
Within the limit of their respective duties, the following parties may have access to all or part of the Personal Data:
– the teams in charge of developing the Website and promoting the services of LA NOUVELLE EVE;
– the teams in charge of auditing (auditor, teams responsible for internal audit procedures, etc.);
– the subcontractors in charge of providing the technical services related to the administration, maintenance and hosting of the Website, in compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act;
– the subcontractors in charge of ensuring the secure online payment services, in compliance with the provisions of the French Data Protection Act;
– organisations, court officials and ministerial officers.
5. STORING AND SECURITY OF THE PERSONAL DATA
5.1. Length of time that the Personal Data is stored
The Personal Data is stored for as long as is strictly necessary for managing the relationship between LA NOUVELLE EVE and the Users.
Personal Data which makes it possible to establish proof of a booking may, however, be archived in accordance with the provisions in force (in particular that provided under the Commercial Code [code de commerce], the Civil Code [code civil] and the Consumer Code [code de la consommation]).
Personal Data relating to recruitment activities (“AUDITIONS” tab) is stored for a period of 5 years from the last contact with the candidate.
5.2. Security measures
LA NOUVELLE EVE, and, where applicable, all of its subsidiaries and affiliates, undertakes to provide its best efforts by taking all appropriate measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the Personal Data, and to protect it against any loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The computer systems used for the storing of Personal Data are equipped with a software protection system. Physical and electronic procedures are implemented for backing up the data gathered from the Website, in accordance with the French laws in force on the protection of Personal Data.
The employees of LA NOUVELLE EVE, and, where applicable, subsidiaries and affiliates, who, because of their position, have access to the Personal Data, undertake to maintain the utmost confidentiality in this respect.
LA NOUVELLE EVE has entrusted its payment system to a company specialised in secure online payments, which guarantees total confidentiality of the User’s bank information, secured by SSL protocol which systematically controls the validity of access rights when the User pays by bank card and encrypts all exchanges in order to guarantee their confidentiality.
6. RIGHT TO ACCESS, MODIFY, CORRECT AND DELETE
In accordance with Articles 39 and 40 of the French Data Protection Act of 6th January 1978, amended by the Act of 6th August 2004, Users shall at all times have the right to access, correct and delete data concerning them.
To exercise this right and to obtain communication of the information, the User must simply send his request for such information to LA NOUVELLE EVE, by sending it the information necessary to identify him, including his full name, address and email address, by email sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary post to the following address: The Société des Organisateurs de Spectacles – Customer Service Department – 25, rue Pierre Fontaine 75009 Paris, France.
WARNING: due to material and technical constraints, the processing times for requests from Users will inevitably be increased if the request is made by post.
7.1. As part of operating the Website, LA NOUVELLE EVE may have to install a cookie on the hard drive of the User’s computer (i.e. a file containing information on the User’s browsing activity on the pages of the Website). A cookie itself does not make it possible to identify the User, but records a certain amount of information necessary for the User to browse the Website (browser language, the date and time of visit, pages viewed, etc.). On subsequent visits by the User on the Website, LA NOUVELLE EVE will be able to read the cookie installed particularly in order to allow and/or facilitate the User’s browsing experience on the Website.
7.2. To facilitate the use of the features of the Website, LA NOUVELLE EVE employs purely technical cookies, such as:
– persistent cookies to customise the User’s interface;
– “shopping basket” cookies for the booking web page;
– “session ID” cookies for the duration of a session;
– authentication cookies;
– session cookies created by a media player.
Pursuant to the laws in force and the recommendations of the Data Protection Commission, the length of time that these cookies are stored in the hard drive may not exceed 3 hours.
7.4. However, LA NOUVELLE EVE provides an opportunity for the User to share content from the Website on social networks by using the share buttons.
7.5. As such, LA NOUVELLE EVE has no control over the potential processing of Personal Data by the publishers of the different social network platforms concerned, which remain solely responsible for their own processing. LA NOUVELLE EVE therefore encourages the User to consult the respective general terms and conditions of use of such publishers of social network platforms if they wish to use the share buttons available on them.
Pursuant to the laws in force and the recommendations of the Data Protection Commission, the length of time that these cookies are stored in the hard drive may not exceed 13 months after the moment when they were first placed on the User’s terminal.
The User’s consent is required on the initial visit to the Website run by LA NOUVELLE EVE. [pop-up to insert]
For all practical purposes, LA NOUVELLE EVE informs the User that he may also object at any time to the registration of technical cookies on his computer hard drive by properly configuring his browser. Where applicable, use of the Website may be impaired or even impossible.
For additional information on how to configure web browsers, the User may also consult the browser’s help menu. For the most used browsers, consult the following links in particular:
– for Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies ;
– for Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/fr-ww/cookies/;
– for Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=en;
– for Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies ;
– for Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
8. LA NOUVELLE EVE’S ACCOUNTS ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
LA NOUVELLE EVE has a personalised account on various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest) in order to promote its activities and share news of its revue with the general public. The User can access, monitor and comment on current events about LA NOUVELLE EVE, in accordance with the general terms and conditions of use and the personal data policy in force on these social networks.
The User thus acknowledges that it is his responsibility to read beforehand the conditions in force for accessing, monitoring and sharing content on these social networks. Under no circumstances may LA NOUVELLE EVE be held liable for the processing of personal data by the publishers of these social networks.