These general terms and conditions of use (hereinafter the “GTCU”) are entered into, on the one hand, by the SOCIETE DES ORGANISATEURS DE SPECTACLES, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 60,000.00 Euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under the number 308 437 953, whose registered office is located at 25, rue Pierre Fontaine – 75009 Paris (France), which operates the LA NOUVELLE EVE cabaret, (hereinafter “LA NOUVELLE EVE”), and on the other hand, by any person(s) wishing to access, browse and use any of the features of the website accessible from the URL address http://www.lanouvelleeveparis.com (hereinafter the “Website”) for personal and private purposes (hereinafter the “User(s)”).The Website is used to (i) introduce the universe, history, establishment and revue of the LA NOUVELLE EVE cabaret, (ii) present the artists participating in the show and (iii) allow Users to make online bookings. Finally, the “CASTING ACTS” tab allows LA NOUVELLE EVE to recruit new artistic talents.
Access to the Website and the use of its content shall be made in strict compliance with the GTCU in force. Accessing and browsing the Website therefore constitutes the Users’ full acceptance of the provisions of the GTCU.
Users are also informed that the use of booking services is also subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing the Sale of tickets, which they must first read and accept to be able to finalise their order.
LA NOUVELLE EVE informs Users that these GTCU can be modified at any time. Such changes are posted online and are deemed unconditionally accepted when the Users access the Website after they are posted. LA NOUVELLE EVE therefore recommends that Users review this page regularly.
- ACCESS AND AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE
- The Website is accessible to any User from a mobile or fixed terminal having an Internet connection and a browser. The User is responsible for his/her computer equipment and, as such, undertakes to configure its installation so as to ensure optimum use of the features of the Website.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE does its utmost to ensure uninterrupted availability of the Website round the clock. Access to the Website may, however, be occasionally restricted or suspended, without notice, to allow LA NOUVELLE EVE to perform maintenance or to introduce new features on the Website. To the extent possible, LA NOUVELLE EVE will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of these interruptions.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE does not control the risks related to using the Internet and draws the Users’ attention to the existence of potential risks in terms of confidentiality of the information transmitted via this network, interruptions in electronic communications, denial of service, viruses, computer bugs, and any other case independent of the will of LA NOUVELLE EVE and which impedes the availability of the Website. In any event, LA NOUVELLE EVE recommends that the User protect his/her computer equipment by installing antivirus software and that he or she secures his/her Internet connection.
- The User is informed that LA NOUVELLE EVE makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning access to all or part of the Website, and shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, regardless of its cause, origin, nature and consequence, arising from the browsing or the use of the Website. In particular, LA NOUVELLE EVE disclaims any liability in case of inaccessibility to the Website, the occurrence of bugs, and/or any damage resulting from fraudulent acts committed by third parties (such as intrusion) through the Website.
- When entering personal data through the Website, in particular through the “CONTACT US”, “SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER”, “CASTING ACTS”, “BOOKING” or “PRIVATISATION” tabs, the User agrees to only provide LA NOUVELLE EVE with information that is accurate and not detrimental to the interests or rights of third parties.
- The User assures LA NOUVELLE EVE that he or she will make fair and lawful use of the Website, in strict compliance with the GTCU in effect when browsing. The User specifically agrees not to carry out any activity that is likely to interfere with, disrupt or block the normal functioning of any of the Website in any manner whatsoever, including partially or temporarily. The User also undertakes not to threaten or attempt to threaten the security of the Website in any manner whatsoever and/or, more broadly, the hosting infrastructure and information systems used by LA NOUVELLE EVE.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE shall do its utmost to ensure that the information provided on the Website is relevant and current. However, LA NOUVELLE EVE does not guarantee in any way that said information is accurate, complete and current, as reasonable time is required for the administration of the Website. Therefore, LA NOUVELLE EVE makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning all or any part of the content of the Website.
- Notwithstanding the general terms and conditions of sale applicable to the booking and online sales services, LA NOUVELLE EVE may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage – whatever the cause, origin, nature and consequence – arising from the use of the Website and/or the viewing of information on the Website.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE offers the User a number of hyperlinks or news feeds, for information purposes, which allow access to third-party websites. LA NOUVELLE EVE has no control over any of these third-party websites, nor control over what is published on them, and does not intend to approve of their content by inserting a hyperlink or reference of any kind whatsoever.
Therefore, the User understands and acknowledges that LA NOUVELLE EVE may not be held liable for the content of third-party websites, including their practices and/or sales pricing, or any products and services associated therewith and that could be redirected from the Website. Similarly, LA NOUVELLE EVE may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage suffered by the User resulting from the access to, the content, the use or the malfunctioning of these third-party websites.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE has a personalised account on various social networks (Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram) in order to promote its activities and share news of its revue with the general public. The User can access, monitor and comment on current events about LA NOUVELLE EVE, in accordance with these GTCU as well as the general terms and conditions of use and the personal data policy in force on these social networks. The User thus acknowledges that it is his/her responsibility to read beforehand the conditions in force for accessing, monitoring and sharing content on these social networks.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website and all of their components, including the associated trademarks and domain names, are protected by intellectual property rights under laws related to copyright, the protection of databases and by any law in force in France and by any European or international treaty.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE is the holder and user of all the copyrights, databases, trademarks, names, texts, graphics, icons, images, videos, logos and sounds, and all other intellectual property rights relating to the Website, its content, and/or compilations of its content, and all computer records and other codes implemented on the Website (hereinafter the “Intellectual Property Rights”).
- Without prejudice to the provisions of article 2.6, the User is not authorised to appropriate, copy, modify, distribute, disseminate, use all or any part of the Website or other Intellectual Property Right relating thereto, or use any logo, trademark, photographs or images reproduced on the Website.
- The following shall constitute an offence and may result in civil and/or criminal prosecution against the User acting in violation of these provisions:
- any copy, reproduction, representation, adaptation, alteration, modification, or unauthorised, complete or partial distribution of the Website and/or its components, by any means whatsoever, whether these are components belonging to LA NOUVELLE EVE or to third parties;
- any repeated or systematic extraction or reuse – including for private purposes – of a substantial or insubstantial part of the elements from the databases used on the Website.
- No document on the Website should be construed as granting any express or implied licence to any of the Intellectual Property Rights.
- PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- To view and visit the Website, the User does not, in principle, have to provide any of his/her own personal data, except for cookies potentially implemented in the conditions specified hereunder.
- LA NOUVELLE EVE is only likely to gather personal data from Users (hereinafter “Personal Data”) through the “CONTACT US”, ” SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER”, “CASTING ACTS”, “BOOKING” or “PRIVATISATION” tabs in order to ensure proper monitoring of the requests made by the User.
- In accordance with the French Data Protection Act of January 6th, 1978 as amended and he Regulation (EU) 2016/679 said the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”), the Users shall at all times have the right to access, correct, delete data concerning them and limit the processing of their personal data. To exercise these rights and to obtain communication of the information, the User must simply send his/her request for such information to LA NOUVELLE EVE.
In order for LA NOUVELLE EVE to be able to honour the User’s request, the User must send it the information necessary to identify him/her, including his/her full name, address and email address, by email sent to the following address: email@example.com or by ordinary post to the following address:
SOCIETE DES ORGANISATEURS DE SPECTACLES
Customer Service Department
25, rue Pierre Fontaine
WARNING: due to material and technical constraints, the processing times for requests from Users will inevitably be increased if the request is made by post.
- SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
- French law is the only law applicable to the relationship between LA NOUVELLE EVE and the Users.
- It is expressly agreed that any type of dispute whatsoever shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts.
The SOCIETE DES ORGANISATEURS DE SPECTACLES, which operates the LA NOUVELLE EVE cabaret, is a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 60,000.00 euros, whose registered office is located at 25, rue Pierre Fontaine 75009 Paris (France), registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under the number 308 437 953 (hereinafter “LA NOUVELLE EVE”).
LA NOUVELLE EVE is the publisher of the www.lanouvelleeveparis.com Website (hereinafter the “Website”) and Mr Adrien PIERINI is its publishing director in his capacity as Chairman.
The Website is hosted by OVH, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 10,069,020.00 euros, whose registered office is located at 2, rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix (France), registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Roubaix under the number 424 761 419.
If you have any questions, please contact the LA NOUVELLE EVE Customer Service Department:
LA NOUVELLE EVE
25, rue Pierre Fontaine
75009 Paris (France)
Telephone: +33 (0)1 48 74 69 25
Access to the Website and the use of its content takes place under the conditions of use described below. Accessing and browsing the Website constitutes your full acceptance of the following clarifications:
Guarantees and Liability
LA NOUVELLE EVE shall do its utmost to ensure that the information provided on the Website is accurate and current. However, LA NOUVELLE EVE in no way guarantees that this information is accurate, complete and current. LA NOUVELLE EVE makes no warranty, express or implied, concerning all or any part of the Website. LA NOUVELLE EVE also disclaims all liability for the access to or content of the websites linked to the Website.
In any event, LA NOUVELLE EVE cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect damage, whatever the cause, origin, nature and consequences, resulting from visiting or using the Website. In particular, LA NOUVELLE EVE disclaims any liability in case of interruption or inaccessibility to the Website, the occurrence of bugs and any damage resulting from fraudulent acts committed by third parties (such as intrusion) through the Website.
LA NOUVELLE EVE implements means to ensure the security of files made from the personal data collected on the Website. La Nouvelle Eve does not control the risks related to the functioning of the Internet and draws your attention to the potential risks in terms of the confidentiality of data transmitted via this network.
LA NOUVELLE EVE informs you that these legal disclaimers can be modified at any time. Such changes are posted online and are deemed unconditionally accepted when you access the Website after they are posted. It is recommended that you check this page regularly.
These disclaimers are established in accordance with French law and, in particular, the provisions of the Act of 21st June 2004 on Trust in the Digital Economy, as well as the Act of 6th January 1978 amended by the Data Protection Act of 6th August 2004. The French courts have territorial jurisdiction to hear any disputes relating to the Website.