These general terms and conditions of sale are entered into between the client (hereinafter the “Client”) and the SOCIETE DES ORGANISATEURS DE SPECTACLES, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 60,000.00 Euros, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Paris under the number 308 437 953, whose registered office is located at 25, rue Pierre Fontaine – 75009 Paris (France), which operates the LA NOUVELLE EVE cabaret, (hereinafter “LA NOUVELLE EVE”).
Placing an order implies the Client’s full and unconditional acceptance of the general terms and conditions of sale in force on the date of the order and which it has read on either the LA NOUVELLE EVE website at the following address: www.lanouvelleeveparis.com, or on request, at LA NOUVELLE EVE’s booking service located at the following address:
25, rue Pierre Fontaine 75009 Paris, France / Tel. +33 (0)1 48 74 69 25 (hereinafter the “Booking”).
- SERVICES – PRICES
- 1.1 The prices include dinner with drinks provided in the menu (hereinafter “the Dinner”) and the show (hereinafter the “Show”) or only the Show, with or without drinks, depending on the service chosen by the Client (“the Service”) and are quoted in euros including all taxes, excluding booking fees, including rental charges, excluding processing and shipping fees and excluding insurance costs.
- 1.2. Any other service not included in the Service in the initial order will result in additional charges. The cost of cloakrooms is not included in the prices indicated unless otherwise stated.
- 1.3. LA NOUVELLE EVE reserves the right to request an identity document for any person requesting the child price.
- 1.4. LA NOUVELLE EVE reserves the right to change its prices at any time. However, the Service is still billed based on the prices in force at the time of placing the order. LA NOUVELLE EVE may propose promotional offers, subject to specific conditions and arrangements.
- BOOKING – EXCHANGES / CANCELLATIONS
- 2.1. Order / Booking: Before placing an order, the Client acknowledges having read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale and having accepted them in their entirety.
When ordering on the website, this is acknowledged by ticking the “I have read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale and accept them” box. Still on the Internet, the sale is only firm and final upon receipt of a confirmation email from LA NOUVELLE EVE quoting the booking number.
- 2.2. Seating: As LA NOUVELLE EVE does its own seating each evening, no claims regarding the seating allocation made by LA NOUVELLE EVE inside the hall can be made.
- 2.3. The total number of combined reserved seats per person may not exceed ten (10) tickets per order, unless otherwise agreed.
- 2.4. Exchange / Cancellation: In accordance with Article L 221-28-12 of the French Consumer Code, show tickets are not subject to a right of withdrawal. Tickets issued in respect of the Service may not be returned, refunded or exchanged. Therefore, if the Client cancels his/her booking, the price paid by the Client for the ticket will be kept by LA NOUVELLE EVE as compensation.
If LA NOUVELLE EVE cancels the Service, refund requests must be received by LA NOUVELLE EVE’s ticketing service or sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than six (6) months after the date on which the cancelled Service was to take place.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- 3.1. Any event which is reasonably unforeseeable and unavoidable for LA NOUVELLE EVE, making it impossible or significantly more costly to perform all or part of its contractual obligations in respect of the Service, shall be considered to be a Force Majeure event within the meaning of these General Terms and conditions of Sale.
The following events shall be considered to be Force Majeure events, without this list being exhaustive: natural disasters, bad weather, fires, floods, earthquakes, strikes or any other social movement, power failures, embargoes, acts of sabotage, interventions by the civil or military authorities, acts of war, hostilities (whether declared or not), acts of terrorism or riots.
- 3.2. LA NOUVELLE EVE will not be considered as not respecting its obligations in the event that the performance of its obligations in respect of the Service is hindered, prevented or delayed by a Force Majeure event and it shall not, in this case, be held liable for any reason whatsoever.
- TERMS OF PAYMENT
- 4.1. Payment will be made by bank card if ordering online. If ordering from the ticketing service, payment can be made by either bank card or cash. The following cards are accepted: Carte Bleue network, Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- 4.2. If ordering online, a single method of payment is allowed per order.
- SECURING PAYMENTS AND PERSONAL DATA IN CASE OF ORDERING TICKETS ONLINE
- 5.1. Secure payments: LA NOUVELLE EVE has entrusted its payment system to a company specialised in secure online payments, which guarantees total confidentiality of the Client’s bank information, secured by SSL protocol which systematically controls the validity of access rights when the Client pays by bank card and encrypts all exchanges in order to guarantee their confidentiality.
- 5.2. Personal data: By ordering through the LA NOUVELLE EVE website, the Client consents to LA NOUVELLE EVE using his/her personal data which is needed to ensure the proper processing of orders. LA NOUVELLE EVE agrees to only use the data collected for information purposes and commercial offers regarding LA NOUVELLE EVE’s services and not to disclose it to third parties, except at the request of any judicial or administrative authorities duly authorised by law, which could request the disclosure of such information.
To exercise this right and obtain the information, the Client is simply required to make such a request to LA NOUVELLE EVE.
So LA NOUVELLE EVE can meet the Client’s request, said Client must provide the information necessary to identify him/her (full name, address and email address) by email to the following address: email@example.com or by ordinary post to the following address: 25, rue Pierre Fontaine 75009 Paris.
WARNING: due to material and technical constraints, the processing times for requests from Clients will inevitably be increased if the request is made by post.
- TICKETS / ELECTRONIC TICKETS
- 6.1. Each ticket, whether electronic or not, has a bar code, provided specifically for that ticket, the presentation of which allows a single access to one Client to LA NOUVELLE EVE’s hall only for the Service for which it was issued. Only the first presentation of the ticket will give access to LA NOUVELLE EVE’s hall. Any subsequent presentation of the same ticket or a copy of it will be automatically refused when the bar code is read.
- 6.2. The system for printing tickets at home allows you to print tickets purchased on a normal printer from an Internet connection. To be valid, your ticket must be printed in portrait mode on white A4 paper which is blank on both sides. One ticket corresponds to each seat purchased.
- 6.3. The Client is responsible for printing the electronic ticket, which must be of good quality. Any badly printed, soiled, damaged or illegible electronic tickets will not be accepted, will be considered invalid and will not allow access to LA NOUVELLE EVE’s hall.
- 6.4. Clients are also able to present their electronic tickets on a Smartphone.
- 6.5. The resale of tickets, whether electronic or not, is prohibited under the terms of the Act of 27 June 1919 on the suppression of trafficking show tickets. Any reproduction of the ticket, whether electronic or not, is prohibited in any form whatsoever.
- 6.6. Electronic tickets are personal and non-transferable. Official photo identification may be requested at the entrance to LA NOUVELLE EVE to identify the Client (the Client’s name is mentioned on the electronic ticket).
- LA NOUVELLE EVE’S INTERNAL RULES
- 7.1. LA NOUVELLE EVE strives to offer the Client a Service which is in line with his/her expectations. The order, layout and distribution of Show remain at the discretion of LA NOUVELLE EVE and no claims shall be made in case of modification of the programming or distribution.
The interruption of the Show beyond half of its duration shall not give rise to any refunds or any claims whatsoever.
- 7.2. Minors are accepted at the Moulin Rouge from the age of six (6) years, under adult supervision.
With regard to the legal provisions for the protection of minors, no alcoholic beverages can be ordered by minors and LA NOUVELLE EVE reserves the right to request identification to verify the age of people wishing to order alcohol.
- 7.3. Appropriate dress (no flip flops, shorts, Bermuda shorts or sportswear/shoes and no tank tops for men) as well as respectful behaviour towards LA NOUVELLE EVE’s employees and artists are required. LA NOUVELLE EVE reserves the right to deny access to or remove any Client who disrupts the smooth running of the Service without any refund or compensation.
- 7.4. For security reasons, the Client may be required to undergo a security search and/or visual inspection of hand baggage by authorised agents at the entrance to LA NOUVELLE EVE.
- 7.5. Animals are not allowed in LA NOUVELLE EVE, except for guide dogs for blind people or assistance dogs, assisting people holding an invalidity card and a priority card for people with disabilities, in accordance with the regulations in force. It is specified that emotional support dogs (or any other animal) are not accepted within LA NOUVELLE EVE.
- 7.6. It is strictly forbidden to photograph, film or record all or part of LA NOUVELLE EVE’s hall and the Show. Any breach of this prohibition will be punished by the device being confiscated until the end of the Service or the Client being ejected, without any refund or compensation, and will lead to court proceedings.
- 7.7. Mobile phones must be switched off during the Show.
- 7.8. It is also forbidden to reproduce the texts, logos, pictures or other items appearing on LA NOUVELLE EVE’s website, on the ticket, on the emails sent by LA NOUVELLE EVE or on any other document issued by LA NOUVELLE EVE.
- 7.9. LA NOUVELLE EVE disclaims all liability for any damage relating to any items brought by Clients that were not put in the areas provided for this purpose.
- 7.10. LA NOUVELLE EVE is an entirely non-smoking area.
- 7.11. In the event of the Show being filmed or broadcast, the Client will be informed that his/her image is likely to be included in it.
- APPLICABLE LAW – COMPETENT COURTS
- 8.1. These general terms and conditions of sale are subject to French law.
- 8.2. In case of dispute, the courts located within the jurisdiction of the Paris Court of Appeal shall have sole jurisdiction.